Monday, September 28, 2015

My 2015

It's been more than a year never update my blog, as always i had forgotten my login password and have to spend some time to reset it. Too many thing keep happening everyday and it is just too fast for me to record it down with words. In may 2015, i had finally resigned from J&J. I would say this is a good company with many great people. I will never forget those who always help me, guild me and inspire me. And now is a fresh start for me as i am joining a different field. I always believe everything happens for a reason. I was interview this job last year and i dint get it, and opportunity came again and i finally got it. 

Since last year, i had also started my TWO part time job, insurance agent and wedding decor designer. It's sound crazy but it's actually did color up my dull life. After became an insurance agent, i realize that i am just so lucky compared to some of the people and i really feel grateful. And no doubt, my responsibility now become heavier. While for wedding decorator, this is where my true interest and it is just so much fun even though it can be so tiring and i have to sleep whole day to recover after the event. And i am thankful to have my partner + best friend to help me and bare with my perfectionism. 

2015 is a busy year for me and hoping rainbow appear after the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment