Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chapter of my University Life~

No matter how loath i am to part with my University life, i am still forced to accept the Countdowning of the remaining 6 days..One more nutrition paper to go and i gonna say bye bye to the exam hall forever..Start to wonder why the Time is so cruel..Life was fast..Very soon, there will be another Section of the Life begin..Just let it go~

Memory frozen in the picture frame..The good the bad, it was still so rarity..Many years later, when hair turns white, i will still remember the Crazy and Happy moment that we spent together..Days go on and things will never be the same anymore, but the images of us will never fade away..Thanks for becoming my friends and made my life Colourful~

 Our Cooking Class and my products~

 Our Commercial Class~ 
The last day for being a Head Chef~

 Our Nutrition Intervention~

Thanks to my lovely housemate also for take care of me and always remind me everything..Without them, i was still blur with the class is in MK or KK, which day exam, remember take the bag and water bottle, remember print the exam slip and many many..Appreciate it so much~

 
Friendship forever~

We are never far apart although at last we have to go through our own way..All the best to us for the coming days and Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment